Old 04-12-2008, 01:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] cpw68128@cox.net is offline

Default help growing my chives

On Dec 3, 10:34*pm, jellybean stonerfish
wrote:
On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 19:24:14 +0000, GrowPro wrote:
Janet Conroy;824319 Wrote:
I'm not sure why you're trying to grow chives at this time of year.
Mine are outside in clumps and die back in the winter, before
reappearing in Spring. *If you are determined to grow them inside, I
would have thought a sunny window sill was all you need. *You sound to
be going to an awful lot of trouble and expense for something that
really isn't worth it.

this is just an experiment before me and my dad create a full-blown herb
garden in my room, but we don't have all the lights/setup yet so im just
messing around with this one, but it seems to be growing decently.

You dad is helping you build an indoor "herb" grow room. *That is so
cool. *My dad would pull my plants.

stonerfish

They have grow lights. They are full spectrum and more like real
sunlight.