Old 04-12-2008, 12:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Not much to show here

We've had snow for three days, it's cold and miserable. The snow isn't deep
but is causing delays on our local hills and the Pennines are impassable on
some roads. Round here cars are being abandoned, two double decker buses
broke down, all causing tailbacks, and drivers not used to snow are
struggling to control their cars. It would be funny if it weren't dangerous.

This was the view of part of our garden from the bathroom window this
morning It's not a good pic because I had to use manual and I'm not
proficient at that yet but at least it keeps the ng going :-)

Mary

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1027 s.jpg (219.2 KB, 100 views)