Old 10-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Bamboo Propagation/Air Layering

I hope you all don't mind me brining up bamboo on our
bosnai forum. They are somewhat related as they tie
in with japanese gardening . Just one more quick
question. Are there only two types of bamboo running
and clumping. Or are there other growth patterns
available.

That's it.

Mind you, "clumping" just means they spread a bit more slowly
than "running."

I would avoid bamboo at all costs.

That said, I have about an acre of bamboo that I'd gladly give
you. FREE.

frittered away by detail . . . .

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --