Old 04-12-2008, 05:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Has this ......

--
..
"Anne Welsh Jackson" wrote in message

Well, I own a roofing company, and - if you class installing copper ridge
on roofs as "building trade" - then, we're busier than ever.
Possibly because people are "extending" rather than moving house,
and want the older roof to look the same as the newer part...

AnneJ

""Media""???????????????

Just picked this up from another site ....

...I work for an automotive manufacturer on the south coast. We have just hit
the headlines because of some changes to our production and temp staff
going. The media haven't reported the facts as they are. As far as they are
concerned its game over. Infact its not at all and we will still make more
cars next year than we did in 2007! The media are as guilty as the bankers
for the state we are in!.......

""Media""""?

Follow it of you like, "I" live in the real world and it is fine and rosy

Lost your job? Were you crap at it? Have you thought of working for
yourself? 24/7 :-((

Mike