Old 04-12-2008, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Has this ......

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:
On Dec 4, 12:52 pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message
from Gordon H contains these
words:
In message , 'Mike'
writes
..... ""recession"" hit you or is it all media hype?

Do you know anybody who has been hit by this ""recession""? HOW?

It's terrible.
I received an extra £50 winter heating allowance on top of last year's
£200, and I get an extra £60 in January as an advance on my next pension
increase, due in April.
It's grim up North.

'Appen.

On the down side, savings interest has been slashed, and is due to be
reduced again today, so my savings income will be down, I should have
swapped more into that 1 year fixed rate ISA and made it for 2 or 3
years.

Savings?

My house is down about £15-£20 grand in value since last year, but I'm
not selling...

NMTAAAW

It would suit me very nicely if Xmas was cancelled of course.

Ah. smug When I see something christmaspresentworthy during the year,
I pounce, so I have a big box of stuff all ready to wrap by Christmas.

This year I shall have prombles finding enough recipients innit.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Innit? I am coming to see you innit?