Old 05-12-2008, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Has this ......

On Dec 4, 8:59 pm, "Pete C" wrote:
Judith in France wrote:
On Dec 4, 7:35 pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these
words:

On Dec 4, 12:52 pm, Rusty_Hinge
wrote:
The message
from Gordon H contains
these words:
In message , 'Mike'
writes
..... ""recession"" hit you or is it all media hype?

Do you know anybody who has been hit by this ""recession""? HOW?

It's terrible.
I received an extra £50 winter heating allowance on top of last
year's £200, and I get an extra £60 in January as an advance on
my next pension increase, due in April.
It's grim up North.

'Appen.

On the down side, savings interest has been slashed, and is due
to be reduced again today, so my savings income will be down, I
should have swapped more into that 1 year fixed rate ISA and made
it for 2 or 3 years.

Savings?

My house is down about £15-£20 grand in value since last year,
but I'm not selling...

NMTAAAW

It would suit me very nicely if Xmas was cancelled of course.

Ah. smug When I see something christmaspresentworthy during the
year, I pounce, so I have a big box of stuff all ready to wrap by
Christmas.

This year I shall have prombles finding enough recipients innit.

--
Rusty
Direct reply to: horrid dot squeak snailything zetnet point co

Fishing, issit?

--
Rusty
Direct reply to: horrid dot squeak snailything zetnet point co
period uk Separator in search of a sig

Yesitt!

Judith

wotssitt?