Old 05-12-2008, 04:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Nanzi Nanzi is offline

Default help growing my chives

GrowPro wrote:
Ok i just recently put my chives under a 25 watt CFL, in a box with the
light hanging over the plant about 4 inches away. right now the chives
are very small, only about 4 inches high (with a few strands that are a
bit longer, but they kind of sway to the sides. I'm using a timer with
it set for on 10 hours, then off 14. I'm watering it with nutrient
water and it is in some good soil.

So does anyone know of anything I should do to make it work better
or is there anything drastically wrong with my plan like the light
times. I'm starting off with one teeny little plant that was the last
one from the garden store, got it for like 10 cents cause it was in so
bad condition. But after having it sitting in the window a few days i
figured it was ready to but put under my light.

--
GrowPro

Think maybe you're lost - Maybe you need alt.drugs.pot.cultivation.
And a fan on the 'herb'plants!!