Old 05-12-2008, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Has this ......

The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

I can do Gizzit and wassit? I will be seeing my three year old
Grandson on Wednesday next week, he runs to the door when he hears my
car arrive, he stands there jumping up and down and calling me, I run
to him and put out my arms - he avoids them and asks, "What you got
me?" :-)

Answer:

look="innocent"

"A hug for you. Why, what were you expecting?"

/look

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig