Old 11-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Purchgdss

Default Grubs

Once again, Milky Spore bacteria, it only kills beetle grubs, nothing else.

I put Milky Spore down just last year after YEARS of being invaded by these
pests. I live in the sunny (and japanese beetle heaven) of Charlotte, NC. As
of today I have found a total of 2 (yes two) grubs whom I quickly dispatched.
This from a yard where I dug up 1/2 the back yard to kill these suckers and
then gave up over sheer quantity.

The BONUS is that it IS a biological control and so does NOT kill my
earthworms, birds, PETS or anything other desireables. I don't have to worry
about my son playing in the yard and washing his hands. There are no cancer or
poison warnings on milky spore or green lace wings or lady bugs.

Where ever possible BIO is the way to go.

Just my 2 cents.........
Christine