Old 07-12-2008, 09:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Me tomatoes!!!

We've been eagerly watching our first-ever tomato crop for weeks! Just
today, we went out to check them and about half the fruit has great big
black holes in it. The tomatoes appear to have been hollowed out by some
creature, but I can't see anything suspicious on the vines. Not only
that, but the vines themselves seem to be unwell. They're sort of
darkened and wizened and greasy-looking. What on earth could it be?

Snif! :-(

--
Trish Brown {|:-}

Newcastle, NSW, Australia