Old 07-12-2008, 12:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Chocolate Beehive Ginger-9697 (Zingiber spectabile)

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Good enough to eat. I'm going downstairs to knit when I've sent this,
and enjoy (purely co-incidentally) chocolate covered ginger.

drool

LOL, now that's something I love too. Odds are the ginger came from the
area where we live, we have a thriving ginger industry he
http://www.buderimginger.com/commerc...er/default.asp

What an interesting site - thank you! I've never thought about where our
ginger came from before ... and we do use a lot. I wish there'd been a
recipe for ginger marmalade on it though, there seems to be everything else
and I've been looking for one for decades.The site is now among my
Favourites.

Mary