Old 07-12-2008, 01:52 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Oase Pond-Air 30 Alternative? Options

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:32:25 EST, Charlie wrote:

I have used an Oase Pond-Air 30 aerator pump for wintering my fish
over. The last pump is about to bite the dust and Oase has
discontinued the manufacture of this little rotary vane guy. 1) Does
anybody out there have a Pond-Air 30 you would sell? 2) Do you have
any idea where I might find a Pond-Air 30 new in the box?

Alternatively, what is a comparable aerator pump to the Pond-Air 30?
My pond is about 500 gallons.

Thanks for helping with this.

Hi Charlie, sorry no one has responded... or at least not in group. So I'm
bumping this. I'm not familiar with Oase and how much air it puts out. If
lots I think there is something called a Swee****er Air pump, otherwise I
use the largest one I can buy at Walmart and put a bucket over it. Been
running for years, knock on wood. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us