Old 07-12-2008, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default More on snow

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Muddymike" wrote...
The video clip of the snowblower has brought forth several questions and
comments. So I have just made my first movie, a simple record of the snow
we had on Thursday and my efforts at clearing it.

If you are interested take a look at

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ySt8u_MVzlc

It was all filmed with my Kodak still digital camera so not the best
quality.

It does contain some pictures of the garden so is slightly on topic:-)

I did laugh at the dog, a ****ed off animal if ever I saw one. :-)

Doggy seen the boy with his toy before t'would seem !

Pete
www.thecanalshop.com