Old 08-12-2008, 02:49 PM posted to aus.gardens
PhilC PhilC is offline

Default neem oil

Also try here

http://www.pureneem.com.au/

If you cant get it try a VERY mild solution of cloudy ammonia via a
spray . I mean VERRRRRRRRRRRY mild

BTW we are test trialing up north neem tree plantings

so if all goes well there should be heaps about

lentildude wrote:
Hi,

OK after researching seems like this place is the cheapest,
approx $19 500ml

http://www.neemoil.com.au

Shame its not mainstream, meant to be brilliant in the garden.

thanks

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008 23:10:30 +0900, "Loosecanon"
wrote:
"lentildude" wrote in message
does anyone know where you can buy neem oil in Penrith?
Saw the very first few white flyies on my tomatos.. Must spray neem
before they breed. Bunnings didn't stock it..
thanks
Only place I have seen it is at Prime Products in Osborne Park. They do
have
outlets in Canningvale and Northbridge too. Neem Oil is also sold as
margosa
oil so it may be worth asking for that. Let us know how you go as I would
like to know.
I suppose the OP could fly on over from the east to come and get it...
Cheers
Richard

My dyslexia kicked in again seems Penrith does contain Perth. Then he should
try and Indian grocery to see if they have it there.- Hide quoted text -