Old 08-12-2008, 07:20 PM
PeterJ386 PeterJ386 is offline
Registered User

Default Fleece options

Hope someone can help me?

Is it possible to buy just the material for a fleece? My grandad has a frame that is suitable (he thinks) but wherever I look, I seem to come across polyprop material with a wire or other such frame built in. They seem to cost around £20+ depending on size. You may have guessed that I have absolutley no knowledge of gardening but I want to help my grandad out. He can only get to the local garden centre but as suggested above, they only have the material and frame together. He's sure a cove can be purchased from somewhere. What about other alternatives? Maybe even household items that would save him even more?

Hope this isn't too daft a question. Please bear with my ignorance!

Thanks in advance, Peter.