Old 08-12-2008, 08:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Ping Judith and Sheila - Agapanthus seeds

"Adrian" wrote in message
HI Sheila

Who - me ?? g

Seeds arrived today (thanks!) - will see about getting them planted
asap.....
probably start them in the propogator (can't guarantee 16c in the sunroom
this time of year) and we'll see what happens.

Sheila's seeds are packed and n the glovebox of the car - waiting til I'm
next near to a postbox (Tuesday or Wednesday)

Thanks
Adrian

No problem, looking forward to receiving them.... watch all ears prick
up.....seeds, what seeds.......