Old 08-12-2008, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default More on snow

"Pete C" wrote in message
Muddymike wrote:
"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Muddymike" wrote...
The video clip of the snowblower has brought forth several
questions and comments. So I have just made my first movie, a
simple record of the snow we had on Thursday and my efforts at
clearing it. If you are interested take a look at

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ySt8u_MVzlc

It was all filmed with my Kodak still digital camera so not the best
quality.

It does contain some pictures of the garden so is slightly on
topic:-)
I did laugh at the dog, a ****ed off animal if ever I saw one. :-)

She is nearly 16 years old, not very lively these days, and yes
probably ****ed off as she can't walk on the lawn. She did try but
the snow is so deep she got stuck and I had to carry her off. Hey,
just thought, perhaps I should clear the lawn as well :-)

Mike

Go on Mike...................you know you want to

Drat, got home today and most of it had melted :-(

Mike