Old 09-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Janet Conroy Janet Conroy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJ386 View Post
Edit:
Looking through your post again Janet, I googled the roll you referred to. I notice that it always seems to be sold in a strip and some even as wide as 3m. So he could use this roll over the frame and cut it to length. Given that it's described as horticultural roll, would I be correct in assuming that it would be suitable regardless of what he's protecting?
Yes! But you'll have to think of how to fasten it to the frame. It might be best to drape it over and weight it down to the ground with bricks or stones for example, rather than making holes in it which could cause rips, especially in high winds.