Old 09-12-2008, 02:21 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default 1/2" socket to 1/8" threaded FPT?

On Dec 7, 2:43*pm, "Chas Hurst" wrote:
"MiamiCuse" wrote in message

... Is there such a thing as a 1/2" socket to 1/8" threaded female adaptor?

I am installing some misting nozzles and I can get 1/2" PVC tees with a
1/8" thread but have to order online. *The misting nozzles are all 1/8"
male threads.

It would be a lot easier if I can get 1/2" socket to 1/8" threaded
adaptors so I can use the normal 1/2" tees.

MC

It's called a 1/2 to 1/8 bushing-widely available.

Not sure what a "socket" is, but if the OP means going from 1/2 female
to 1/8 female, then yes a bushing is what is needed. If you can't
find one that goes direct, you can also use two to make the reduction.