Old 09-12-2008, 04:01 PM
Jayne Booth Jayne Booth is offline
Registered User

I know you're talking about news suppliers and I've also found loads of gardening advice for free at http://www.candis.co.uk/gardening. They upadte it every month it seems. You can register for free and get loads of advice. It's only members that get access to the latest month's articles but what you can get is great. It's all written by Anne Swithenbank - one of THE experts! Enjoy. Dead simple to use - even I can use it. Just waiting for them to tell me how I can leave my garden for a month and then have a beautiful garden with very little effort!