Old 09-12-2008, 04:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
seph...[_3_] seph...[_3_] is offline

Default Blue Water Lily-7599

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:58:26 +1000, "Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

seph... wrote:
On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 14:57:56 +1000, "Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

Absolutely Stunning, Barbara -
I'm sure this bit of loveliness won't like my snow and ice either

Thanks much...

Well it's all relecent isn't it?
You have a view to die for and lots of other things I'd like to have in my
yard. :-)

Well yes... this is perhaps true -

We're sitting in the middle of a white-out right now -
I'd be more than happy to send several inches of snow your way if
you'd be interested.

Actually, we have water lilies in the area - just not in front of our
place as the current is too swift - but, the little inlets/bays have
them - hardy stock, I guess - NO gorgeous blue ones though, I'm sorry
to say...

seph