Old 04-12-2008, 11:28 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default Not much to show here

Mary Fisher wrote:
We've had snow for three days, it's cold and miserable. The snow
isn't deep but is causing delays on our local hills and the Pennines
are impassable on some roads. Round here cars are being abandoned,
two double decker buses broke down, all causing tailbacks, and
drivers not used to snow are struggling to control their cars. It
would be funny if it weren't dangerous.
This was the view of part of our garden from the bathroom window this
morning It's not a good pic because I had to use manual and I'm not
proficient at that yet but at least it keeps the ng going :-)

Looks great Mary, though something I wouldn't like to see in my yard. :-)