Old 10-12-2008, 05:21 PM posted to austin.gardening
Victor Martinez[_2_] Victor Martinez[_2_] is offline

Default Meyer Lemons and Mexican Limes

On Dec 10, 10:23*am, "charliekilo" wrote:
My new crop of lemons and limes are unbelievably good. The Meyer lemons are
as big as big as oranges and very tender and juicy but my Mexican limes seem
to have identity issues. Yes, they're very tasty and juicy but when they
ripen, they turn a bright yellow like a lemon. When you cut them open,
they're green like they're supposed to be. Anyone know why this might be?

That's what they are supposed to do. Both regular limes and key limes
will ripen to a nice yellow color.

Victor