Old 10-12-2008, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Cloche type thingy

In message , 'Mike'
writes

Many thanks Mike ........ this is the basic thing. All I need to do is
to mount it on a wood framed base and sit it on top of (half of) one of
the 5 raised beds which measure 15' X 4' (built this way as we sit on
heavy clay and it seemed easier to use the old joists from the roof to
build these boxes (we had some building work done) than to chop them up
for the woodburner. That was 5 years ago and they have been most
productive ... but I think one or two of these cloches could be helpful.

Thanks for all the trouble you went to. Very grateful.
--
Gopher .... I know my place!