Old 10-12-2008, 09:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_2_] 'Mike'[_2_] is offline

Default Cloche type thingy

--
..
"Gopher" wrote in message
In message , 'Mike'
writes

Many thanks Mike ........ this is the basic thing. All I need to do is to
mount it on a wood framed base and sit it on top of (half of) one of the 5
raised beds which measure 15' X 4' (built this way as we sit on heavy clay
and it seemed easier to use the old joists from the roof to build these
boxes (we had some building work done) than to chop them up for the
woodburner. That was 5 years ago and they have been most productive ...
but I think one or two of these cloches could be helpful.

Thanks for all the trouble you went to. Very grateful.
--
Gopher .... I know my place!

No problem. That's the side of gardening I enjoy :-) Other than that,
concrete it all and paint it green ;-)

Mike