Old 10-12-2008, 05:16 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default Visited by A GBH Today

Derek Broughton wrote:

Janet Conroy wrote:

I'm in the UK and don't know about GBH's, but last week a grey heron
flew down to my pond,

Really? I spent 3 months outside Brussels a few years back and
watched Herons from the hotel, daily, and I could have sworn they were
Great
Blue Herons. Whatever they were, I'd be amazed if they don't have
them in the UK, and if those were Great Blues, they're so similar to

Sorry - that should have been "if those _weren't_ Great Blues..."

ours that anything we'd say about Great Blues would go for them too.

--
derek