Old 11-12-2008, 05:15 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer[_2_] Nick Cramer[_2_] is offline

Default Visited by A GBH Today

Derek Broughton wrote:
Derek Broughton wrote:
Janet Conroy wrote:
[ . . . ]

Predatory birds are incredibly intelligent. My pond had been ravaged by a
GBH many years ago. I gave away my Koi several years ago and drained the
pond. To this day, a GBH occasionally lands on my garage, cocks his head
and checks out my former pond before flying off!

I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.