Old 12-12-2008, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Most fondled (somewhat on topic)

On Dec 12, 1:38*pm, "Cat(h)" wrote:
I read recently, in one of those most edifying wimmin's magazines one
finds in hairdressers and dentists' waiting rooms, that Alan
Titchmarshe's Madame Tussaud's wax figure was among the "most
fondled".
I was a bit sceptical, but I have since discovered that Tussaud's
policy in recent years has been to remove the ropes from its display
and to encourage visitors to touch the figures.
Furthermore, Wikipedia (see below under miscellanea) confirms Alan
Titchmarshe's Tussaud's figure's status...
How could I *not* share this with this here august company?

Wishing you all (a bit early) a happy and peaceful Christmas.

Cat(h)

Oops forgot link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Titchmarsh

Cat(h)