Old 12-12-2008, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Spring is on the way ...

"Spider" wrote in message

"K" wrote in message
.... My first celandines are out ;-)

--
Kay

Amazing! I must check for mine. The hugely rampant ones aren't out - I'd
see them from the house if they were - but I've got some gorgeous dark
yellow ones with pretty marbled leaves (similar to cyclamen), and I'd love
to see those.

Spider

Was just looking at the Honeysuckle which has just bloomed, looked up, and
lo and behold, my first spray of Laburnum.....I thought it was the Forsythia
which is next to it, but its the Laburnum.... spooky....