Old 12-12-2008, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
shazzbat shazzbat is offline

Default Most fondled (somewhat on topic)

"K" wrote in message
"Cat(h)" writes
I read recently, in one of those most edifying wimmin's magazines one
finds in hairdressers and dentists' waiting rooms, that Alan
Titchmarshe's Madame Tussaud's wax figure was among the "most
fondled".

I read that too. But in my case it was in a book in Waterstones which had
a few pages on each of the '50 Britons who had done most to damage British
life' ;-)

I was a bit sceptical, but I have since discovered that Tussaud's
policy in recent years has been to remove the ropes from its display
and to encourage visitors to touch the figures.

I can confirm that, having gone there in Oct. I can also confirm that I am
almost exactly the same height as Jean-luc Picard, and way taller than
Charles I. Short-arsed git. And I got my hands on Kylie's bum and Blairs
throat, so a good day all round.

Steve