Old 12-12-2008, 09:56 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock[_2_] Jim Carlock[_2_] is offline

Default Poinisana Flowers-9266

"Maroochy" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote...
: Thanks, yes it is and I'm in SE Qld. :-)
: Yes the roots can cause some problems, but the beauty of
: the tree, surpasses the problems. :-)

Wow. For some reason I thought you lived in California here
in the states. I see the ozdebate now, usually snip the email
addresses out of posts. If Kris did not say Queensland, the
Qld. meant nothing.

A lot of your pictures end up getting the background colors
taken out and the background gets converted to black. For
the "Frangipani-9661" picture, do I see a smear or a smudge
there?

Thank you for ALL your beautiful photos.

--
Jim Carlock