Old 13-12-2008, 04:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy Maroochy is offline

Default Poinisana Flowers-9266

Jim Carlock wrote:
"Maroochy" wrote...
I don't replace the backgrounds, I use a wide open aperture,
take photos late in the afternoon and chose flowers that have
dark background foliage. If you lighten one of my photos up,
you will see the foliage. The "smudge" you see is the leaves
of the frangipani.

Thanks for the reply and explanation. It reminds me of the 35mm
Contax. It's been a long time since I've used it. Does your
Canon accept old 35mm lenses?

Some will, some wont, depending on the mount, having said that, I am a
person of the digital age and can't be real sure of my facts, but, in the
past, have borrowed lens from my son's 35mm Canon SLR.