Old 13-12-2008, 05:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Not really a garden, but there's a tree - fullmoondecember.jpg (1/2)

Thanks for that Jim, I can't seem to figure out how to combin/decode using
Vista/Windows mail?
I am sorry about resending the code back it's out of sheer habit, I just
click "ReplyGroup"
Anyway a nice photo of the moon.
Cheers Wendy
"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
g.com...
"Wendy7" wrote...
: Sorry Suzie-Q, all I see is some kind of code?

You did not have to repost the code. Her picture was broken up
across two messages. Not sure how you'd "Combine and decode..."
with Windows Live Mail, but it's fairly easy to do with Outlook
Express.

Out of curiousity, what OS are you using Wendy? And what Service
Pack? The picture she sent is "combined and decoded" and getting
sent attached here. Not sure why Suzie-Q's post broke into two
messages, so we'll have to wait for her to reply in regards to
that.

--
Jim Carlock