Old 13-12-2008, 10:28 AM
paulvcarter007 paulvcarter007 is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) View Post
"shazzbat" wrote in message

"shazzbat"
wrote in message

"Trefor Jones"
wrote in message
Coopers of Stortford have a rotary sieve for £39.99
https://coopersofstortford.co.uk/index.cfm

I've been thinking of getting one to sieve my compost but...

Trefor

This is much more like the one I saw, but don't look at the price!!

http://www.powertooldirect.co.uk/sch...e-p-81574.html

Steve

The hand sieve was a bit too much like hard work so I got a Scheppach.
Excellent machine but, if as in my case you were planning to use it to
produce seed compost, then you need to buy a very big steriliser.
Any regulars in the group are welcome to borrow the thing (I use it twice a
year)

Hi

I'm new to this forum

I'd very much like to borrow a Scheppach if anyne can lend me one.

I live in York so the gentleman form West Yorkshire if he could get in touch with me I could collect and deliver back

I'm desperate to sive some mixed top and subsoil our builder left behind