Old 13-12-2008, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Spring is on the way ...

The message
from Charlie Pridham contains these words:

:~) Been cold this year though!
Great to get the cold before Christmas for a change, at least its stopped
plants being silly and getting too far ahead of themselves. Lots of stuff
starting to flower now, Corea, Corokia, Coronilla, and Camelia, although
I can't say I have noticed Celandine. Lots of stuff has shrugged the
frost off and is still flowering so its obviously not been as cold as I
think :~)

Well, in the Tropic of Cornwall you don't get cold like we do in Arctic
Norfolk.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig