Old 14-12-2008, 03:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Not really a garden, but there's a tree - fullmoondecember.jpg (1/2)

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
g.com...
"Wendy7" wrote...
: Thanks for that Jim, I can't seem to figure out how to
: combine/decode using Vista/Windows mail?

The following indicates that Live (Windows Mail) can do it.
It seems you need to select/highlight the two news items and
then right-click upon the highlighted group to perhaps see
the "combine" menu item. Maybe it appears under the View menu
at that point too.

http://www.vistax64.com/vista-genera...nt-decode.html

Thanks for that.

I'm using XP on my PC and that works for me using Outlook Express. You just
have to use "Ctrl and Alt" at the same time to highlight the message parts,
then right click on them and click "combine and decode". You must ensure you
have them in the correct order i.e. 1 at the top etc or they won't decode.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden