Old 13-12-2008, 10:11 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default tooooo much snow

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 14:06:09 EST, wrote:

We are getting buried in snow. sheesh. glad school is over all but sitting with a
cuppa and papers and correcting. then turn the grades on online. I wont move outta
here until mid January. Ingrid

We've got another week of school with predictions of single digit lows most
of that week. We were suppose to get snow last night, it missed us, they
predict we'll get some tomorrow. Koi club Xmas party today and I'm really
hoping the snow or worst, freezing rain holds off till everyone gets home
safe. This party is one of the best, Chinese gift exchange of garden or
pond related stuff, much fun.

Son must bring in bird/fountain today for me to clean up, it has been
handling the high 20's but do not want to test it on teens and single
digits. I've requested a heated bird bath for Xmas. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us