Old 15-12-2008, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Jim Carlock[_2_] Jim Carlock[_2_] is offline

Default Not really a garden, but there's a tree - fullmoondecember.jpg (1/2)

"Bob Hobden" wrote...
: Thanks for that.
:
: I'm using XP on my PC and that works for me using Outlook Express.
: You just have to use "Ctrl and Alt" at the same time to highlight
: the message parts, then right click on them and click "combine and
: decode". You must ensure you have them in the correct order i.e. 1
: at the top etc or they won't decode.

I just hold down the Shift key OR the Ctrl key while clicking.

The Shift key though works a little different. It provides a way to
highlight a whole list. You can test this out, Bob. Highlight one
message at the top of the list. Then hold down the Shift key. Next
decide upon which will be the bottom message and click upon it. It
will make Outlook Express highlight the top message, every message
in between the top and the bottom message, and the bottom message.

Try it a few times if you've not done it before.

Then release the Shift key and click on any message anywhere to
release all the highlights.

--
Jim Carlock
Natural Cure For Pink-Eye (Conjunctivitis)