Old 15-12-2008, 01:07 PM posted to aus.gardens
Trish Brown Trish Brown is offline

Default Me tomatoes!!!

John Savage wrote:
Trish Brown writes:
Hnnnnnhhhh! If it *is* werms (Heliothis, I mean), then what do I do? I
can't exactly suck 'em all out of the rotten tomatoes, can I? (Be nice,
now...) Do I spray? Get a biological agent? WMDs? Help! The kids and I
have been hanging out to eat our first home-grown tomatoes and it looks
like it might not happen!

Trish, Woolies sell "trellis grown" tomatoes---they come 6 or 7 hanging
from a leafy piece of the plant.

Woolies also sell super glue ....

Too easy.

Pppppbbbblllfffttt!!! Woolies' tomatoes are PB dear. Besides, we
actually managed to pick a lovely ripe red (grubless) fruit this arvo
and it was *sublime*.

And isn't superglue poisonous...?

--
Trish Brown {|:-}