Old 16-12-2008, 04:47 PM
adavisus adavisus is offline
Registered User

Location: North Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
If so I can't see the point if you want to use the photo as a reference, as
an art work fine, but not as a reference.
Seen lots of such photos in shops selling plants which only leads to
customer disappointment.
Bob Hobden
Oh, yes, I forgot a factor. The plants here are raised disease free. That is always priority. In a fairly tough volatile climate 10°f-120°f

Folk who have crown rot affected ponds probably will not see waterlilies perform anything like so well.

Regards, andy
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l42/adavisus/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21940871@N06/