Old 11-04-2003, 02:20 AM
Gary Flynn

Default miracle gro enriched potting mix

Zphysics1 wrote:
I am at a quandary whether this potting mix is good for vegetables. Nowhere in
the bag does it say it is for veggies but nowhere does it say it isn't. Any
ideas? The picture on the bag shows only flowers.

I bought some kind of Miracle-Gro potting soil product last
year after being fed up with the sand/sawdust/landfill crap
that passes for soil in the cut-rate products. I don't know
if it was meant for vegetables but I had grape tomatoes,
several herbs, four types of peppers, and yellow squash
growing in pots all summer with no problems. I'm looking for
it again this year.