Old 16-12-2008, 04:37 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
San Diego Joe San Diego Joe is offline

Default Rec.ponds

Galen Hekhuis wrote:

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:28:48 EST, "ReelMcKoi" wrote:

"San Diego Joe" wrote in message
Hadn't been over there lately. Took a look this morning. What a mess!

San Diego Joe
4,000 - 5,000 Gallons.
Koi, Goldfish, and RES named Colombo.

For some reason this moderated group doesn't get the pond people traffic
rec.ponds used to get. I don't think all NSPs have picked it up. Also,
several big ISPs dropped Usenet.

If you filtered out all the garbage from rec.ponds with a set of
screeners or pre-approvers or something (what is the word I'm
searching for?) the result might well be something like you see on
this group. Just a thought.

I don't think there's a filter out there that could clean that disaster up.
Might make an interesting project though.