Old 16-12-2008, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty_Hinge[_2_] Rusty_Hinge[_2_] is offline

Default Spring is on the way ...

The message
from "Kate Morgan" contains these words:

Now that I am here can anyone tell me when trying to grow mistletoe do you
squash the berries into cracks on top of the branches or underneath ?

I believe they are best where some run-off keeps them moist when it
rains, though I've seen the stuff growing from virtually every position
imaginable.

Well, practically, not virtually.

Be sure to get berries from British-grown mistletoe, as much of the
Christmas supply is imported from the Continong, and some varieties do
not do well - if at all.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig