Old 17-12-2008, 02:08 PM
metty54 metty54 is offline
Registered User

Default Problem with Lemon tree

Hope someone can help. I live in mid west France and I have a lemon tree. The first year I had a good crop of lemons but last winter all the leaves dropped because it was wintered in the garage. It was brought indoors and the leaves recovered in time for spring. However since then the leaves have been pointing upwards and and have folded. I repotted about 4 weeks ago and noticed that there were yellow eggs amongst the roots. These eggs were 3- 4mm in dia and milky inside when squashed. I washed the roots and sterilized the pot but leaves have not changed. I have also sprayed the tree to kill amy spider mites. I would be grateful for any advice.