Old 17-12-2008, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default billit

On 17/12/08 02:13, in article ,
"chris French" wrote:

In message , Sacha
writes
On 16/12/08 16:52, in article
,
"Janet Conroy" wrote:

Billit;825319 Wrote:
this is a request for information as to how my niece who lives in
australia can access the garden banter web she is a very keen gardener
and i give her all the assistance i can but it would be a lot easier if
she could talk to poeple in australia

Has she tried Googling "Gardenbanter"? Or you could click on the email
icon at the top right of your screen and send it to her. Hope this
helps.

Why doesn't she join uk.rec.gardening? We have people from all over the
place, despite its name.

Or even aus.gardens for a rather more locale specific group

She would have to be aware that most advice is uk
orientated but that applies to gardenbanter, too.

aus.gardens is available via GB as well.

That certainly seems her best bet for valuable and local advice.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com