Old 11-04-2003, 02:44 AM
John S. DeBoo

Default Grubs

FWIW, we have 2 dogs too and it never bothered them in the least. In fact I use
it to spray around the house exterior and it doesn't seem to bother them. I
definately do not let them get near it while its wet though.

Heather wrote:

Ian - Thanks for your advice.....Small World I live in Brampton also!!! I
am very worried about the chemicals that both the professionals use and also
what is available at the Home Depot and other stores for just that reason.
I have a small dog and lots of birds in the area. Ceratinly don't want to
be killing any of them just for the grubs. Another guy suggested the Milky
Spot and from what I can see from some quick research on the net it looks as
though it is non-toxic and will take the grubs away. I may give that a try
and see where it goes.

--
John S. DeBoo