Old 17-12-2008, 10:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gavsta Gavsta is offline

Default Lawn.

Due to the wet weather and downright drearyness[1] that its been on the
Isle of Man this year, my rear garden is looking very worse for wear and
Im wondering what and when can be done with it.

The grass is looking a bit sparse and yellowish, and there are lots of
mud clods (I guess done by worms) all over the place.

Do I just leave it until the spring, or is there somehting that I can
start now to get it back to its original healthy state.

[1] Its been soaking wet for a good 3 months now.

--
Gavin.

For the road: GSXR600K1
For the track: GSXR400GK76A