Old 18-12-2008, 02:29 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Gerald Simonowits Gerald Simonowits is offline

Default Rec.ponds

In article ,
Gary Woods wrote:

San Diego Joe wrote:

I don't think there's a filter out there that could clean that disaster up.

Actually, I think (and have said so in the past) there is. But you need
people willing to not engage the trolls, and all it takes is one or two
otherwise sensible people and you get what we got.
I haven't had much to say, because domesticity is taking hold, and the pond
is frozen.

Happy Solstice, and bright blessings!

Nice to see another ham on the pond list!

Jerry
KB2GCG