Old 18-12-2008, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Spring is on the way ...

Thanks Rusty, I will have a go tomorrow. An old tree in the next field
has
just blown over and it has lots of mistletoe growing on it so I will use
the berries.

Assuming it is a female plant...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Probably not ripe yet but I can wait a little longer. I have no idea as to
the sex of the plant, it is growing on a very old apple tree, small eating
apples, and I intent trying to grow it and another old tree called Tom Putt
that is in our paddock. Nothing ventured nothing gained :-)

kate