Old 18-12-2008, 10:44 PM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Anybody need 5 tons of horsemeat?

"David Hare-Scott" wrote in message
We had a fence failure. The horses (11 of them) got into the vege garden.
Corn gone. Lettuces gone. Tomatoes stomped. I want to kill! Kill! KILL!

it's odd how total garden destruction can turn the most mild-mannered person
absolutely homicidal.

i'll swap you a dead horse for a trailer load of ducks and wallabies!!!

but really, my sympathies. if they are your own horses, you will like them
again... eventually... one day.
kylie